Our community building efforts are guided by ongoing research and new information. We hope you will share your story so others can learn about you, your family, and your community. The world map of the Jewish community will evolve over time as you help us identify where Jews live around the globe.
Judaism is built upon knowledge, teaching and learning. We will continue to educate the Jewish community and all those around us about Judaism, Jews, Israel, and the racial and ethnic identities that are part of who we are.
Please fill out the form below to share your story.
Here are a few questions to consider:
- Where do you live?
- What does Judaism mean to you?
- What are some of your beliefs and practices?
- How did you become Jewish? Through birth? Conversion? Return?
- Describe your conversion or return? What were the highlights? The challenges?
- How do Jews in your community interact with and relate to other racial, relgious, and ethnic groups in your society?
- What are the most important religious needs in your community?
- What are the most important social needs in your community?
Read what others have written about themselves at Real People, Real Stories
Be’chol Lashon respects your privacy. We never sell or exchange your information with anyone.